In this article:
The first step to connecting your Fitbit or Jawbone with the Real Appeal Effect website and/or app is to register your fitness device with the Real Appeal Effect application. Complete these steps to do so:
- Make sure that your Fitbit or Jawbone device is linked to a Fitbit or Jawbone account so that the Real Appeal Effect application can retrieve your data from that account.
- Login to the Real Appeal Effect website or app and then click the Profile link.
- On your Profile page, scroll to the Register Your Fitness Device heading.
- Click the Register button next to the device you want to sync. You will be directed to a login screen where you will register your device.
- Complete the device registration. If the registration is successful you will see a message stating that your device has been registered.
- Return to your Real Appeal Effect account's Profile page. Now you should see the "Unregister" link next to the device that you have synced.
If you have entered it, the following information will be transferred from your Fitbit device to your Real Appeal Effect account:
- Exercise burned calories
- Daily steps
- Hours of sleep
- Body weight and body fat percentage
- Body measurements
Your Fitbit or Jawbone information is synced with your Real Appeal Effect account once a day. To ensure your Fitbit or Jawbone continues to sync, please track your food in the Real Appeal Effect Tracker at least once every 3 days.
When you register your device with the Real Appeal Effect application, your data from that day automatically will be synced with our site. Your data will then be refreshed 24 hours later.
We would be happy to assist you with syncing your Fitbit or Jawbone! Please call us at 1-844-934-REAL (7325). We are available Monday through Friday between 4 am and 8 pm Pacific Time.