Your Real Appeal sessions are all online, live-streaming, audio/video conferences.
Sessions are optimized to work best on smartphones and tablets with the RA Effect app available on the Google Play Store and the iTunes App Store.
If you choose to access your sessions from a computer, we recommend that you have a webcam and a microphone (or a headset with a microphone) for the best experience. While you will not automatically be on video for group sessions, you can choose this feature during your sessions.
The following platforms have been tested and certified to support the optimal Real Appeal Effect experience:
| System Requirements for Real Appeal Effect|
| Supported Web Browsers|
- Google Chrome
- Chrome versions 70 - 72 are currently supported
- Mozilla Firefox
- Firefox versions 63 - 65 are currently supported
- Only Safari 10 is supported at this time
- We are currently working very hard on updating our systems to be compatible with Safari versions 11 & 12 and hope to support these new browser versions soon!
- Internet Explorer
- Internet Explorer version 11 is currently supported*
- *If using IE on a work computer, you may need your company's IT department to download the updated plugin if prompted to do so (last updated June 2018).
- Microsoft Edge*
- *At this time, our website is not compatible with Microsoft Edge, but we’re working on making enhancements so that you will be able to use that browser in the future.
| Required Hardware|
- Speakers, microphone (built-in or standalone)
- Desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet
- Minimum of 2 GHz processing power
| Supported Operating Systems|
- Mac OS 10.9 - 10.14
- If using a Mac computer, we highly recommend that you use the Chrome web browser for your best experience.
- Windows 7, 8.1, 10
- Mobile Devices:
- iOS 10.x, 11.x, 12.x
- Android 6.x, 7.x, 8.x, 9.x
- 4 Mb/second upload, 4 Mb/second download
- Not sure what your bandwidth is? Go to www.bandwidthplace.com to check it.
| Video Streaming|
- Ability to view streaming video
- Windows Phones/Tablets
- Kindles and other Amazon Operating System devices
- Non-Android Blackberry devices (must have Blackberry 10 or higher to run Android)
- Chromebooks (ChromeOS operating system)
| Additional Notes|
- Webcam recommended for the ideal experience.
- It is generally recommended to keep browsers up-to-date with the most current version to ensure continued compatibility.
- Avoid other streaming services (e.g., Netflix, Hulu) while attending sessions.
Need help or have additional questions? Contact our Answer Center:
- Phone: 1-844-344-REAL (7325), Monday - Friday between 4 am and 8 pm Pacific Time.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org