In this article:
We're sorry that you're having challenges with installing the plugin. Here are some things to try:
- If you are connected through a VPN, the office connections could block the download of the plugin.
- Check if any antivirus software is installed; sometimes antivirus software can block download of the plugin. You will need to disable virus protection during the download, but you can re-enable it after the plugin has been installed.
- McAfee's antivirus software can also block the Real Appeal Effect streaming URLs. This blocking can be turned off by following the steps below. If this solution is not working, try turning off the McAfee firewall:
- Open McAfee Antivirus and click Firewall.
- On the left hand side and click Settings.
- Go to the tab that says Internet Connections for Programs or Turn Off Firewall (this will show all programs being blocked or allowed).
- Click Edit.
- Choose the program to unblock.
- Click Save.
Note: The plugin is not required if you're using Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to access Real Appeal Effect site and join the live online sessions.
If you continue to experience issues, please contact us at 1-844-934-REAL (7325). Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday between 4 am and 8 pm Pacific Time.