In this article:
Closing all background apps that may be running during your live online Real Appeal Effect session can help improve the quality of the live video streaming. Please see the instructions below for how to close background apps on your Android or iOS device (iPhone or iPad).
To close background apps on your Android device:
- Launch the recent applications menu. (Note: How you get to this menu will vary a bit from device to device.)
- Find the application(s) you want to close on the list by scrolling up from the bottom.
- Tap and hold on the application and then swipe it to the right.
Another option that you could use to close background apps is to:
- Navigate to the Apps tab in Settings.
- From the "All apps" tab, scroll to an application that is running, and then tap on it.
- Tap "Force Stop."
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 for all apps that are running.
iOS Device (iPhone or iPad)
To close background apps on your iOS device (iPhone or iPad):
- Double-click the Home button to see your most recently used applications.
- Swipe right or left to find the application(s) that you want to close.
- Swipe up on the application's preview to close it.